Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hayleeeeee











A beautiful strawberry blonde from LFBF whose session was scheduled and rescheduled many times because of the wacky weather we've had this summer! Very worth the wait though as we got some great shots!

I'm still not finished proofing her session, but wanted to share as I'm very happy with them. The old pickup truck is probably the best "old" truck I've ever photographed and when you put a pretty strawberry blonde, clean-cut young lady on the hood (at dusk no less)....makes a gorgeous shot. That truck had such character and the grill reminds me of one of those cars from the Disney movie "Cars". I thought it just might start talking...lol.

I posted some in color, b&w and one in vintage and you can see how the conversions totally change the mood of the photos....a fun session to shoot and also fun to proof!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julie,
Haylee is my niece! She is so pretty and sweet! I love her pics and you captured her personality very well. :)
Heidi Watson