Saturday, September 5, 2009

First Bemidji Senior Guy








This young man was rescheduled from the week before and his mom and I had talked a few times about where to shoot, etc. We were dealing with pretty bright sun and no clouds so that made it a little difficult for me, but I believe we still got what we were going for! He definately wanted some shots in his suit and I really think those shots turned out to be some of my favorites! I really liked his new Sean Jean glasses as they went well with everything he wore...here are just a few as I only had time to go through and pick out a few that caught my eye right away.

I will try and finish proofing them tomorrow and Monday, but have a few more tasks before I can get to him :(

He was such a nice young man and seemed very happy with how his session went...I showed him a few on my camera and after he saw them, he was ready for more! Here are a few of Sam....

No comments: